Saturday, August 05, 2006




As you can see is almost 1:00 am and I am still playing with this. It is addictive, I am so hooked. I am so glad CJH got me into this, I only wish I was as creative. I have seen some other blogs and OMG they are so nice. With pictures (I learned that too) everywhere. Now I need to learn how to place a picture by the title. I actually wanted to post this one there. It is so representative of Mexico (this is my pride and joy, the picture it is) I can believe I took such a great picture. I will like it to stay on my page.

Well, I guess that is all folks!! I need to go to sleep so I can get my no butt-butt to church tomorrow. Again enjoy the picture, BTW if you know how to post picture anywhere on the blog than the post please help a little Mexicana out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home