Monday, August 07, 2006

I am so excited to read that I have one comment. I feel so important.

Is it sad to be excited about this? or is it pathetic because this the most exciting thing that could happen in my life. I know, you do not have to anser that, the answer is "YES". I need to get myself a life (romatic that is), I keep myself busy work, spend time with my mother (that is very time consuming) deal with the my crazy children.

How can I find a decent partner? I go out sometimes and it is not working. Work is not an option, although, I work with lots of men they are all married. Church, I don't know about that, I have mixed feelings about this one. I know some people that have met their soulmates at church and others who continue looking, but in my opinion one should not go to church for that.

I also tried the online dating sites, have not had very good luck. What is the etiquette on online dating. Normally when people contact me, the first contact provides their personal email and phone number for me to contact. I personally, do not feel confortable giving out my infomation right away. I respond to their contacts throught the site but after the second or third they stop. Is it because I am not giving my info. I am sorry but I am not a little PROSTI, those days are long gone (unfortunately). I don't put out right away.

So what is single girl to do.

that is so Carrie - Sex in the City, I only wished I looked like that, had 1/2 the shoes she does and got 1/3 the action she did.

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger cjm said...

No kidding about Sex and the City... You need an email address that is just for these people you don't know very well. That way if they're freaks they still don't have to know things like where you work or what your last name is...

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I get excited about comments on my blog, too. Like Steve Martin says in The Jerk, "I'm SOMEBODY!"

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger cjm said...

With this one you now have 4 comments and yet you aren't rewarding us with another post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home