Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebration

This was the best year ever, I got to spend time with the people I love, 1st had dinner with my mother and children.

Then I got to spend a great birthday celebration my friends that I love the most, Zea, CJH. Gaby (yes, I love her very much even if she has a little personality problem)..

It was great, dinner, and may I add, I was on time!!!! it felt good. A thought people were looking at my cleavage and how gorgeous I looked, then I realized that it was Gabriel's Elmos birthday had they were look at. either way I got the much needed attention.

I think we need to make plans to go to the http://www.radiomusictheatre.com/ this was a great place to go. some stuff was a bit slow but were just perfect. WE need to do this more often. I just regret my couple of drinks followed by "I love you like, no, more that a sister" Isn't fun I feel so blessed that I have you to in my life. Realy Zea and CJH, without you I wold probably be in an assalym or prison.. You are the best. I love you all so much. Just to clear I am straght....

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger cjm said...

Thanks and right back at ya. Yes, the theatre was fun...we should go back.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I've been to RMT a couple of times and thought it was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home