Friday, October 06, 2006

It has been a while

I have no excuse, i have been very lazy. I have had a lot to write about such as the Mariah Carey concert, my son driving me crazy, new opportunities at work, my most recent experiences at the dentist. So much to talk about (write about) I am just too lazy.

I would like to say, even if it is almost a month later. The concert, love my daughter for taking me there and spending her hard earn money. But let me tell you, I was not impressed, it was more theatrics than anything else. Mariah sang maybe 12 songs, changed 5-7 times, she was late. I was expecting a lot more. One thing is for sure, will never spend and allow anyone else to spend money to see her.

My querubin, he is driving me insane with the girlfriend thing. I am not jealous, I know and have come to terms that he is grown and will eventually leave. But for Christ sake, he still is under my care (or support) and I deserve consideration and respect.

I think is better I don't say anything about my job.

Dentist, had 2 root canals in 2 weeks. It is horrible, not to mention expensive.

well, I think that is all for today folks.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger cjm said...

It has been awhile. Welcome back.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm scared of the dentist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home