Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chage is good....



I have the rest of this week to enjoy the 3 mile commute. Unfortunately, after the 24th I will be traveling 20.2 miles to work. I have been transferred to a new office. I have mixed feeling about the whole moving thing, considering that I was 1 of 2 that was sent to a different office. the first was told that he was going to have to move after his promotion. So what excuse is there for me. I am kind of ok about going to a different area, I will be exposed to new things and projects. Change I think is good, especially when one gets to grow and learn from.

I have whined and complaint to everyone that is willing to listen, I don't want to have to drive. I became so spoiled. I am still looking forward to the change.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger cjm said...

Good luck today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home